The varied needs of Solo Travellers are now more apparent than ever:
- minimising those “single supplement” costs (the room cost surcharge for a single occupant);
- accessing hot deals for single travellers;
- identifying “solo-friendly” travel companies and tour operators;
- meeting like-minded solo travellers with the possibility of travelling together or arranging cost-saving twin share accommodation where appropriate;
- joining exclusive tours with solo travellers only or with a mix of solo travellers and couples;
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AT HAMPTON TRAVEL & CRUISE
Join our solo travelling group and enjoy the benefits
We’ll send you Solo Travelling Group Email Updates with Hot Deals and Solo Travelling specials that we have sourced. You will also receive invitations to our FREE Solo Travelling Group Happy Hour Events. (These are fun events that we organise three times a year to share solo travel news, enjoy informative presentations from travel experts and also meeting like-minded people with possibilities for travel together and, where appropriate, to arrange twin share accommodation.
WANDERING the WORLD Bespoke Travel Experiences specialises in creating and tailoring exceptional walking, trekking and touring holidays in some of the most beautiful places on earth. They can tailor self-guided walking trips in Portugal and Spain for solo travellers, couples and small groups on a departure to suit.
BUNNIK TOURS, a solo traveller friendly company which assists in matching up with another traveller of the same gender and pay just the twin share rate, subject to availability. CONTACT HAMPTON TRAVEL & CRUISE TO BOOK.
Silversea “Meet Mingling Minds” exclusive offer: low single supplements on selected voyages. Silversea welcomes solo travellers with single supplements starting at only 10% above Silver Privelege Fares.
We are constantly sourcing the best Solo Travellers’ Deals with Solo Traveller incentives, single supplement reductions and savings or other twin share opportunities.
About three times a year, we organise Happy Hour Functions for our Solo Travelling Group. These are popular and fun events where we can meet in a relaxed, enjoyable and friendly environment with like-minded people to share the most recent solo travelling news. And it’s free!
These Happy Hour events usually include presentations from selected travel solo-friendly travel companies and travel professionals.
Best of all, these are perfect occasions for meeting like-minded travellers and opportunities to consider destinations and travel together and also possible twin share arrangements where appropriate.
When you subscribe to our Hampton Travel & Cruise Solo Travelling Group and your name is on our mailing list we will send you the date and details of our next Happy Hour Function.
Our objectives for our Solo Travelling Group?
- To give Solo Travellers an opportunity to meet a few times a year in a casual, friendly and relaxed environment.
- To share solo travel news.
- To also provide opportunities for accommodation matching and twin sharing, and reducing solo supplement costs.
New members always welcome and will be made to feel welcome.