OUR FULLY ESCORTED GROUP TOURS
Alex & Janine Mifsud, Hampton Travel & Cruise Directors, have many years’ experience in escorting happy and successful group tours. These are fully escorted group tours.
Roles: Alex & Janine
- Accompany and escort the group.
- All preparation, liaison and communication pre-tour.
- Including arranging a pre-departure group get-together lunch.
- On-the-spot every day to handle all your needs – anything from locating the nearest ATM to managing emergencies.
- This is at no extra cost to you. You would pay the same group tour cost whether or not we accompanied the group. For you, it’s simply added value.
Roles: Tour Directors & Local Guides
- The local Tour Director is with the group from start (arrival at overseas destination) to finish. The Tour Director makes a key contribution to the success of any tour.
- Local Guides lead the group for the individual cities or excursions during the tour.
Who comes on these group tours?
There is a mix of couples and single travelers.
What’s the size of the groups?
This varies with the destination, but the groups are usually small, about 15 people.
Upcoming Group Tours fully escorted at no extra cost to you
by Hampton Travel & Cruise Directors, Alex and Janine Mifsud
who have organised happy and successful group tours since 2007
ITALY DOLOMITES JUNE 2020 FULLY ESCORTED GROUP WALKING TOUR
I hope everyone is coping in these trying times.
I wanted to provide an update on the current position of Dolomites 2020 which is due to commence June 2020.
I have been in contact with No Roads Expeditions who have set out the following conditions:
- If you wish to cancel all arrangements you will need to do so by the 27th of March and your deposit less a $200 fee per person will be imposed by No Roads.
- The deposit paid can be put towards another departure in 2020 / 2021 with no penalty but prices may change due to currency fluctuations.
- If you still wish to proceed final payment will be due by the 27th of April.
- If you do wish to proceed final payment is due by the 26th of April. But if youcancel between the 27th of March and the 26th of April, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
We would love to run the tour but with the current situation in Europe we suggest that the tour be postponed until we are confident that there will be no further disruptions.
Can you please advise your preferences via return email.
We hope everyone is coping and can safely get through the next couple of months during these testing times.
Gary Seignior Managing Director
03 9521 9339
MYANMAR FULLY ESCORTED CRUISE
THE GOLDEN LAND (UPSTREAM) ON BOARD RV PANDAW 11
10 Nights 9-19 March 2020
We consider ourselves very lucky to have completed such a wonderful group tour – the very last one before the coronavirus crisis. We completed this wonderful cruise just as the Australian Prime Minister issued the “all overseas travellers should return home as soon as possible” advice. The Hampton Travel office were marvellous in re-issuing three flights and within 12 hours we had the new e-tickets in our hands for a safe return home before the restrictions took effect.
FALL COLOURS OF THE EAST & CANADA NEW ENGLAND CRUISE
In conjunction with Scenic Tours
25 Day Tour & Cruise New York City – New York City, departing 3 September 2020
Fall Colours of the East & Canada New England Cruise with Scenic Sept 2020 Escorted Group Tour – Update Email (No 4) 6 April 2020
Dear “Fall Colours” September 2020 Group Tour Members,
A final decision from Group Tour Escorts Janine and Alex:
Following our recent update email to you, Janine and I have checked over the available information and are now able to make a final decision regarding the Scenic Fall Colours tour.
- Given the current coronavirus circumstances, it is clear to us that a tour which starts in New York in September is not plausible.
- We know that some of you have already discussed this with Danielle Stucki and have already made your decisions about the tour.
- Janine and I have therefore made the decision to follow the Scenic Tours cancellation policy and take this as a future travel credit which is valid for travel up to 31 December 2021.
- We have received confirmation that this travel credit applies to any Scenic product (which may include, for instance, destinations in Australia or New Zealand). You can check the full range of Scenic products at www.scenic.com.au.
- Naturally, this means that this will no longer be offered as a group tour since people will make their own decisions (and some already have). But Janine and I will let you know how we will be using our Scenic travel credit and we are very happy if you choose to join us.
If you have not already done so, please contact Danielle or Gary to confirm how you wish to proceed.
Keep safe and keep well.
Alex & Janine Mifsud, Directors & Group Tour Escorts; firstname.lastname@example.org; 9521 9339; 0401 294 171.
Danielle Stucki, Senior Travel Consultant; email@example.com; 9521 9339. Gary Seignior, Managing Director; firstname.lastname@example.org; 9521 9339; 0402 257 056.